All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around Anime/Manga

This forums has all of the Anime/Manga you all can think of. Come here if you love Anime, Manga, or both!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

Female Posts : 396
Birthday : 1993-05-09

The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:26 pm

BLARG
Back to top Go down
https://cf13.forumotion.com
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

Male Posts : 352
Birthday : 1993-05-22

The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:59 am

lol
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1992-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:56 am

LARG
Back to top Go down
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

Female Posts : 189
Birthday : 1994-06-07

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:23 am

no its BLARG not LARG!
Back to top Go down
http://random.super-forum.net
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:41 pm

WHO CARES!! D:< I SAY BLARG WHEN EVER I WANT TO!!! BLARGBLARGBLARGBLEH!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:36 am

Larg Harg Farg
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:28 pm

It's the Blarg Rhyme. xD
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:09 pm

haha.i guess so.
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Now Back To The *Poke The Title*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTO THE NEWS!!!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4