All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around Anime/Manga

This forums has all of the Anime/Manga you all can think of. Come here if you love Anime, Manga, or both!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

Female Posts : 396
Birthday : 1993-05-09

The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Well, you're staring at us..... Suspect

bounce I'll just bounce for no reason.

MEEPLES, WE HAVE A RANDOM MESSAGE!!!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://cf13.forumotion.com
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

Female Posts : 189
Birthday : 1994-06-07

The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:24 am

y r u staring @ me? am i that gorgeous???
oh well.(*gives drako and chaos cameras and starts posing*)
Back to top Go down
http://random.super-forum.net
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1992-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:13 am

Thanks.
*Drako takes a picture of himself*
I so sexy.
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

Male Posts : 352
Birthday : 1993-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:32 am

*takes pictures of I LOST IT* yea work it yea give me more poses. *starts to take pic of me* XD woot
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:26 am

lol u guys!
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Well thats enough of this.Billy lets go eat some banana's.
monkey O O Ah Ah Ah
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:01 am

WHAT WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:11 am

WHERE!!!!WHERE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:53 am

WHO!!?!? WHO!!?!?
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:10 am

WHAT!?!?!?! WHAT!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:15 am

WHEN!!?!? WHEN!!?!?
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:23 am

WHY!?!?!?!?! WHY!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:34 am

HOW?!?!?!HOW!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Pure Mirage
Admin Crimson Master
Pure Mirage

Male Posts : 241
Birthday : 1993-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:43 am

SINCE WHEN?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:44 am

IDK!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:48 am

What???HOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:54 am

WHY!?!?!?! WHERE!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:55 am

Okay this is geting tiring.
Back to top Go down
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:19 am

GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:20 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:24 am

Salsa.
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:10 am

CHILIE PEPPER
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:12 am

habanerro
Back to top Go down
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:26 am

A1 steak sauce its that important
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:02 pm

If you like steak.SO its very important to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next