All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around Anime/Manga

This forums has all of the Anime/Manga you all can think of. Come here if you love Anime, Manga, or both!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

Female Posts : 396
Birthday : 1993-05-09

The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:46 pm

And we will still have this *pokes title* after these messages!! (during the weekend) lol!
Back to top Go down
https://cf13.forumotion.com
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

Female Posts : 189
Birthday : 1994-06-07

The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:25 am

Pure Mirage wrote:
I think i'll walk away from this while i still have my sanity Arrow
no dont go! come back!!(*follows mirage and drags him back*)
Back to top Go down
http://random.super-forum.net
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:32 pm

RACHEAL, GET BACK HERE!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Pure Mirage
Admin Crimson Master
Pure Mirage

Male Posts : 241
Birthday : 1993-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:39 am

Crimson
im not doing so ood over here
i need that arm to play tennis with
*mirage is being injured in the process of being dragged back*

i guess i'll stay Almighty Tiger Lady

But i think im camera shy
Back to top Go down
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:18 am

not ALmighty just mighty.
Uh-oh! i didnt try 2 hurt arm truely.
here's the cat saying sorry:
cat -Sorry!!
Back to top Go down
Pure Mirage
Admin Crimson Master
Pure Mirage

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:01 pm

no it's ok
you couldnt hurt me even if you tried
hehe
im super strong
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:32 pm

NOW KNOW BACK TO...........................*Pokes the title*. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pure Mirage
Admin Crimson Master
Pure Mirage

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:25 am

Hello folks. Cool
Earlier today we were in the process of poking each other.
We're going to take a break of poking each other and poke the living heck out of animals other than humans Twisted Evil
Is that a dog you have their sir?
(well yes it is) Razz
what it's name
(his name is Sparky)
hello sparky
we are about to poke you Shocked

Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke cheers
*for some reason the whole audience starts hiding their small dogs and cats in ther purses and under their seats*
Poke Poke Poke Ouch
Sir, your dog bit me
(If i was him i would bite you too)
Seems like i have a bad way with animals.
crimson would you like to take the stage
or you racheal.
im out of here
*jumps out of building and walks to my brand new fancy racing car which will probably cause property damage.
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Thank you for that terrific information Mirage. Neutral

OK, Rache-..............Racheal???? RACHEAL WHERE ARE YOU??? affraid
Back to top Go down
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:22 am

(*an evil instrument makes a scary- duhduh... duhduh... duhduhduhdudh- DADAH!*)
I have just snuck up on crimson Cool
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:33 am

Its----ITS!!!! ITS RACHEAL SHARK!!!! affraid

Buuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Surprised
Back to top Go down
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:16 am

oh come on! do i look like a shark to you?...
don't answer that...
Back to top Go down
Pure Mirage
Admin Crimson Master
Pure Mirage

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:35 am

Phone call to Racheal from a Pure Mirage Suspect
*yes you do look like a shark* Neutral
end transmission Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

Male Posts : 352
Birthday : 1993-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:59 am

*takes out rocket lancher and someone throws a can in to the air* FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!
hahahaha hello im new IM Pure Chaos >Very Happy Twisted Evil
(crowd ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh's)
nice to meet yall Pure mirage is wheird
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com
Pure Mirage
Admin Crimson Master
Pure Mirage

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:23 am

you are really immature
and no im not weird
im probably the normalest person in the world
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:35 am

OMG wow
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1992-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:49 pm

*Walks up and pokes pure Chaos in the eye*
Eww its all squishy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:10 am

OWIE THAT HURTS MAN WHY YOU DO THAT FOR!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Pure Mirage wrote:
Phone call to Racheal from a Pure Mirage Suspect
*yes you do look like a shark* Neutral
end transmission Very Happy
i said dont answer that
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 am

*stares at people*

WHY IS EVRYONE STARING AT ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:50 am

Because theres a pee stain running down your pants.
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:50 am

AHHHHH! *goes to the bath room and changes in there* there we go
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:53 am

Thanks goodnes.Lets stare at Racheal.
Back to top Go down
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:57 am

*stares at reachel*
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:41 am

*Stares at racheal more*

Stop ignoring me Racheal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"   The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The VERY Long Talk and Comedy of "Anbu Crimson Flare" and "this is my-I LOST IT!"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next