All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around Anime/Manga

This forums has all of the Anime/Manga you all can think of. Come here if you love Anime, Manga, or both!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Journey of Mirage

Go down 

What do you think of my story??
Awesome
The Journey of Mirage Vote_lcap0%The Journey of Mirage Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Boring
 0% [ 0 ]
Lame
 0% [ 0 ]
Supercool
 0% [ 0 ]
Too long
 0% [ 0 ]
Needs More Action
 0% [ 0 ]
Needs more Romance
 0% [ 0 ]
Perfect the way it's going now.
The Journey of Mirage Vote_lcap100%The Journey of Mirage Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
This is a story??
 0% [ 0 ]
Needs more information.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Pure Mirage
Admin Crimson Master
Pure Mirage

Male Posts : 241
Birthday : 1993-08-13

The Journey of Mirage Empty
PostSubject: The Journey of Mirage   The Journey of Mirage Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:59 am

One down. I hacked and slashed with my right blade. Hollows fell left and right in front of me. "Ha. Is this all you got Hollow King."
"Grrrr... You'll pay for that." he said "General Hita. Kill him now."
"It shall be done." he said. He drew his blade and walked towards me. I stared at him wondering what I'm going to eat tonight. Don't ask why. I was simply hungry. Suddenly Hita disappeared from my sight.

Now we will have my break.

You may not post in this section. you will only interrupt the story.
Thank you very much.
If you have any comments just pm me.
I've decided to alter my story a little. "This is no longer a bleach base story" This is my own story from now on. Hollows are mearly creatures that feed on human souls. Soul reapers no longer exist. I will change that myself.
Characters are: Myrin Frenz Rue Core-Deviant 6
The Journey of Mirage White_Angel
Sinarra Kylorn Yue Core
The Journey of Mirage Anime-8
Ranpu Nushi
The Journey of Mirage Paladin-2
Hollow King Reho/ Ressurected form
The Journey of Mirage Army_of_darkness_cover_by_nebezial
The Journey of Mirage Godzilla_Neo___DESTOROYAH_III_by-2
More Characters will be add soon....Until then

Last edited by Pure Mirage on Tue May 26, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pure Mirage
Admin Crimson Master
Pure Mirage

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Mirage   The Journey of Mirage Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:44 am

I look around to see if i could spot him. I realized that I needed to be on very high alert. Only high level hollows could move that fast. "Above" I shifted to the side and dived out of the way. "Ha you missed" I quickly ducked to avoid the above slash from his blade. "All soul reapers will die eventually. Why wait" he said. "Who says that soul reapers will die?" i asked blocking his swing. Face to face we stood evenly match. "You know im not even fighting at full strength." Hita said. I pushed back and stood ready. Hita stood and said two words "Umpom Nervana" Burst of energy raced from his body. I had trouble seeing with all the dark swerving energy surrounding him. I could tell he was transforming. His blade dissapeared and his body grew. Larger and larger he sprouted. Finally he stopped. He was 4 times his earlier size. "Are you now ready soul reaper.?" he said with menace. I started laughing. "Is that all? Is that your full power." "Laugh while you can. Before you die, tell me your name." "Whats this? A hollow asking me my name? Well why not. I've seen many suprises today. My name is Ranpu Nushi." The hollow's eyes widen in shock. "No, thats not possible. No way. You cant be." he started to run to only find this legs been cut off. "No please. Mercy." he pleaded. I gave him a simple answer. "No"
I sliced across and cut off his head. I walked over the dissapering body and started my search for the Hollow King.
Back to top Go down
Pure Mirage
Admin Crimson Master
Pure Mirage

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Mirage   The Journey of Mirage Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:48 pm

I walked in the dark castle and heard a voice. "You are not Ranpu Nushi. I know him and you are not him." "How about you come out so i can finish what i came here for" I said. "It dosent matter what my name is. Hollows are not the only ones who lie." The Mysterious voice was silent for a moment "If you are not Ranpu Nushi, then who are you. Not just anybody can kill my srongest general that quickly." "If it will bring you out, then my name is Myrin Frenz Rue from the clan Core. For short you can call me Mirage. Ranpu Nushi is my Captain." "Core clan huh." The hollow king came out from the shadows on the wall. "Did you come here just to kill us? Huh boy?" "What is up with the quesions today. You hollows today are perculier. All of you talk to much. Hollow King. You are registered as a A rank monstrousity. You must be brought down." "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You think you can kill the East Hollow King just as you like. You boy have lots to learn before you kill me." "Actually, Reho. I think he has learn plenty." A figure came in from the entrence of the castle. "Ranpu what made you come here." the hollow king said.
"Captain" I turned to face hm. "i said did not need your help taking him down. Are you being sentimental?" "Not at all Mirage. I just wanted to see how you did against a full fledge Hollow King." he said sitting down in the corner. "ARE YOU FOOLS STUPID." the hollow king roared. "I WILL NOT SIMPLY DIE. I'LL KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION."
Back to top Go down
Pure Mirage
Admin Crimson Master
Pure Mirage

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Mirage   The Journey of Mirage Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:58 am

"Ok then, why dont you try." i said pulling out both blades from my side. I havent felt the other blade in my hand in so long. Yirow is the blade i use when i fight. It is ice blue from the tip to the helt. Frost always emerge from it's whole length. In my other hand I held a blade all white with a sparkle at her end. Her name is Misara. She is usually sheath unless i plan to decimate something. She is dangerous and terrible to hold, even for me. She emmites a pressure on the weilder and if not strong enough will cause you to go berserk with madness. But that was a long time ago. I've have long since learned to cooperate with her power. Now all i feel is a light vibration. "Are you ready Yirow. Misara don't act too out of control today." I whispered. I felt enormous energy coming from both of them. Now is the time for battle. "Are you ready boy?" the monster king Reho called out. I gave a slight nod. " Muhahahahah. Here I come then." And with that he drew out his axe from thin air and rushed at me with a wild look in his eyes. I readied Yirow to block but just before we colided, I saw a second figure coming from the left. I raised my arm holding Misara to block the left and Yirow to block the front. Yirow made no contact with the weapon from the king. Instead, my left arm buckled from a strong hit. I looked to my left to see that the king was there. He must have used a fake image to attack my front while he dissapeared to attack from my left. I pulled back my arm and jumped over his body. Right after landing, i slashed right where I felt the king was. He jumped to dodge and came down smashing the ground with his ax. I was out of the way ducking under his second attack with his fist and grabbing his arm to launch myself by his side. I eargerly stab with Yirow to find i had been a second to late for it to be a fatal hit. The king staggered back looking at the red blood dripping from his effected side wound. "You are too fast for my taste, boy. It looks like I will have to do something about those legs of yours" he growled slouching down on all four legs. He came again twice as fast as before.
Back to top Go down
Pure Mirage
Admin Crimson Master
Pure Mirage

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Mirage   The Journey of Mirage Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:05 pm

I did not expect him to be faster considering his bulky character, but i was also ready just in case. I launched myself into the open air, not expecting to see him jump up right after me. He must of analyzed my movements and knew that i would dodge his charge. He swung his ax as I balanced Yirow in my hand to block. His blow sent shivers running through my right arm. I pushed back determined to send him crashing to the ground but he twisted in the air and sent me flying towards the ground with a kick. I laid there in a daze. His kick was stronger than i thought. i looked up to see him coming down spinning his weapon with high speed. If i was hit with that, i would die. No way that will happen. I rolled to my left quickly enough just to dodge his ax. I was now behind him and as i screamed i sank Yirow into his foot. What happened next was not what i expected. I had expected for the Hollow King to roar in pain, or even get mad, but no. As i pulled my blade out and jumped back, the Hollow King got up and laughed. He just simply laughed. He turned around and i saw a deep change. Swirling tattoes appeared on his face and his enormous ax. They were glowing deep red and emmiting an aura of that of supreame power. I inspected his wound but i saw no indications of a stab from my blade. "Can you heal yourself?" I asked. Reho stopped laughing and looked at me with no projected emotions. This is all very confusing. What is he thinking. What is his next move. I need to maintain my calm. Sweat was pouring from my forehead. I reached up to wipe it away and that was when i noticed it. "Kiram'nashi!" Reho's spiral blast battered against my spell. Kiram'nashi is a shield spell that Yirow can project to block almost anything. The only person to have beaten it was my master. But right now is a problem. Reho's blast came from nowhere. I had noticed his spell had materilized just before it fired. I barely had time to cast my own defense. But will Kiram'nashi hold out from his fierce attack? I am slowly getting tired. The spell took alot of requirements. "No!" I thought determined. "I can do this! I will do this! I can beat him!"
Back to top Go down
Pure Mirage
Admin Crimson Master
Pure Mirage

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Mirage   The Journey of Mirage Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:47 am

With Yirow occupied with stopping Reho's blast, I knew i needed a counter attack ready. I quickly thought of my arsenal of spells and thought of the deadliest one. Gaigun'Reive. Perfect. I needed an oppertunity to ready it though. The shield continued to crack under the deep pressure of his spell. I slowly lowered my body but kept my right arm leveled with the beam. With my body on the cold floor, I quickly dropped my arm and the spell accelerated towards the wall behind me. I rushed past the his attack and appeared directly beside him. With all my might i had Yirow and Misara pierce his body. My results were blood rushing in my open mouth and face along with a scream of agony. I tripped back, coughing. I quickly spat out the bitter taste and wiped my face with my sleave. i looked up and saw that i was successful. Reho was on his knees grabbing his chest in pain. Now was the time to finish this long battle. I accurately jumped back, landed and readied Gaigun'Reive. My hands warmed up. Misara vibrated and shooked. A white round sphere appeared in front of Misara's tip. I pointed my left arm towards the Hollow King. Gaigun'Reive got bigger and deadlier. I smiled and aimed. "You should know one thing, boy." Reho announced. "I am not the last. My cousins are much stronger. They will destroy you without trying. I was already weakened. Know that you did not defeat me at my full power. If it was, you would be gone right now" I finished Gaigun'Reive. The spell was large as my whole arm. "Well then Reho. I guess this is good bye then. See ya." Gaigun"Reive fired off and the whole castle shook from the power. It was much stronger than Reho's spell. Nothing was left from the blast. I looked around and was satisfied. I placed Misara back in her sheath and walked towards my sleeping master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Mirage   The Journey of Mirage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey of Mirage
Page 1 of 1