All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around Anime/Manga

This forums has all of the Anime/Manga you all can think of. Come here if you love Anime, Manga, or both!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story of I LOST IT!

Go down 

Do you like my story?
No- Its not my type of story
The Story of I LOST IT! Vote_lcap0%The Story of I LOST IT! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sorta
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes- Its ok
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes- I love it!
 0% [ 0 ]
I havent read it yet...
The Story of I LOST IT! Vote_lcap100%The Story of I LOST IT! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

Female Posts : 189
Birthday : 1994-06-07

The Story of I LOST IT! Empty
PostSubject: The Story of I LOST IT!   The Story of I LOST IT! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:20 pm

"Hurry up Takuro! You're making the whole team slower!", I said.
"Well, I cant help it if i don't move as fast as you guys..."*huff huff*

A huge strike of lightning falls between me Nagari and stops just before reaching Takuro.

"Will you just take him out already!!" I shout at Takuro.
"Alright alright hold your horses. *claps* amotem metrian synto"

Takuro's eyes turn all white and glow like he has a bright light inside his head. a wind picks up and
swirls all around him creating a series of cyclones and each one takes out an enemy the team is fighting.

"Takuro if stuck to business most of the time you'd be captain of this team instead of me." I said.

a computer voice says, simulaton complete.

"well your definately improving..." comes a voice from far off...
"General Tsubasa! you were watching us..." Nagari said shocked.
"Yes i was and you all show great potential. you'd be a spotless team if Takuro would do his job right..."

The team turns to stare at Takuro, because they know they've told him that a million times before...

" Despite that I feel you might be able to progess with the rest at the Academy..."said the General.
"The Academy!..." I said."Really?"
"Yes. As-a-matter-of-fact i need to talk to you about that now. since your the captain of this team."
"Yessir. I'll see the rest of you guys in the Rec room when i get back and Takuro..."
"Yes."he says very annoyed.
"Stay out of trouble. Thats an order!"
"Yes mam!"he stands strait and solutes. Nagari slaps his hand to his face and Katani laughs.

i sigh...

"Are you ready to go?" General Tsubasa asks waiting at the door.
"Yessir. Im ready and coming."

Last edited by this is my-I LOST IT! on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://random.super-forum.net
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

PostSubject: Re: The Story of I LOST IT!   The Story of I LOST IT! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:25 am

"Alright lets talk."said General Tsubasa.

That is the generals famous line. Whenever he invites someone in to 'talk' it most of the time never is talking, rather, its yelling. The captain siting in front of General Tsubasa is hoping she isnt going to be yelled at the whole time...

" Sir first of all I as captain would like to thank you for this opportunity at the Academy and I promise that-"
"Stop right there." Tsubasa interupted.
"Sir?"
"I never said you were going, I said I thought you were ready to go. Understand?"
"*sigh* Yes sir."

I sigh not because my team hasnt made it into the Academy rather because I know my time is running out to get in.
Back to top Go down
this is my-I LOST IT!
Mod Full Fledged Demon
this is my-I LOST IT!

PostSubject: Re: The Story of I LOST IT!   The Story of I LOST IT! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:45 pm

I've had a year and a half to get my team into the Academy... every other team has made it in already. My team has had pressure from the begining because my team was hand chosen by the Academy's head instructor, General Tsubasa... but we've been totally disfunctional. I've tried everything I can think of... *sigh* but... that doesn't seem to be good enough...

" You know the drill by now, Racheal. Your team will come up to the training areas at the night of the full moon, and meet with the High Officials... after that they will judge you accordingly."
"Yessir. We will be ready."
"I hope so Racheal... for your sake, and for your team."

I let my head drop in shame... I shouldn't do that. It's not productive, but if my team and I dont make it this time- since there is still some time left- the team will vote over for a new team leader.
Me being excluded from that vote of course...

"Well Racheal... I cant let this quiet conversation spoil my reputation..."
I smile. You see, General Tsubasa is known for 'talking'... but when he talks it always turns into yelling.
By now people wonder why he doesnt ask for the people he asks to talk to come in and yell... but that doesnt have the same ring to it... or thats what he said when Takuro asked him that last summer....
"Agreed."
"And I also have a gift for you."

I look at him like Suspect ... Tsubasa is the hard hand of the High Officials... he never EVER gives gifts... but who knows... there's a first for everything...

"Yes. I do... Every official has the chance to give there hand picked team's captain a gift. I always have a gift for every captain, though I normally give them the gift after they make it into the Academy... seeing how you're progressing..."
"Yessir..."
"I wanted to give it to you now. No matter what happens here I want this to be your's..."

He pulls out a box, long and black. Inside she sees the General's own blade. The Tiger's Rage.

"Sir I cant except this..."
"Why not Captain.."
"Uh... no disrespect sir, but this is your blade... if you are trying to keep your reputation this is hardly the way to do it..."
"Are you TALKING BACK to me captain..."
"No sir. Im not..."
"It looks like you are to ME captain."
"Sir I AM a captain I know better than to do such a thing to a higher officer and especially one of the HIGH OFFICIALS!"
"THEN WHY ARE YOU RAISING YOUR VOICE!"
"BECAUSE YOU ARE!"
"DONT TALK THAT WAY TO YOUR SENIOR OFFICER!"
"SIR YOU ARE GIVING ME NO CHOICE!"

Now while that entire arguement was going on Tsubasa gave me a jacket and i put it on and tucked my blade underneath it. After that was done, then he said:
"JUST GET OUT CAPTAIN! BEFORE I ASK FOR YOUR RESIGNATION AS CAPTAIN PERSONALY!!!"

I go outside, and the general slams the door behind me. I decide to go to the training areas to test out my new sword and think about tommorrow and whats going to happen on that night, about my team, and about what will happen if we dont make it by the deadline...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of I LOST IT!   The Story of I LOST IT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of I LOST IT!
Page 1 of 1