All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around Anime/Manga

This forums has all of the Anime/Manga you all can think of. Come here if you love Anime, Manga, or both!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catch any pokemon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure Chaos
Forum Helper Warrior
Pure Chaos

Male Posts : 352
Birthday : 1993-05-22

Catch any pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Catch any pokemon   Catch any pokemon Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:55 am

ok on here you will be able to catch your own pokemon you know like roleplay just say but make it long and anyone can post in here if you want to. Have fun!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com
nithi10
Forum Helper Warrior
nithi10

Female Posts : 224
Birthday : 1994-10-10

Catch any pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch any pokemon   Catch any pokemon Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:46 am

*Puts up a poster*
^.^
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1992-10-25

Catch any pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch any pokemon   Catch any pokemon Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:41 am

"Drako approaches the cyndaquill and tkes out a pokeball"

Go pokeball

*Cyndaquil burns him and the pokeball*

I need to work on this.
Back to top Go down
nithi10
Forum Helper Warrior
nithi10

Female Posts : 224
Birthday : 1994-10-10

Catch any pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch any pokemon   Catch any pokemon Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Hahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Drako Nagashi
Mod Full Fledged Demon
Drako Nagashi

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1992-10-25

Catch any pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch any pokemon   Catch any pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:36 pm

*Drako arrives on the scene*

I make sure to weaken it first.*Throws a pokeball into the air and Mudkip comes out*

Mudkip used Water-gun and hit Cyndaquil head on.Cyndaquil responded with a strong Flamethrower,and it grazed Mudkips side fin.

*Drako ran over*Ohh crap Mudkip you okay buddie.Use Tackle and then follow up Water-gun.Mudkip ran forward and tackled Cyndaquil with extreme force.As cyndaquil lunged backward Mudkip followed up with Water-gun.

Nice job Mudkip,Drako said as he ran over.Now its my time.*Drako throws the pokeball and Cyndaquil goes into it.It moves once,it moves twice,it moves a third time and then Cyndaquil pops out.

*Drako jumped back*What the..I thought it was done for.Cyndaquil sat there with a glare in its eye as if it was ready to go at it once more.It moved forward with the intent of fighting and then fainted.

Drako threw another pokeball and caught Cyndaquil.It moves once,it moves twice,it moves a third time and stops.Yes i finally caught a Cyndaquil.Drako and Mudkip celebrated.Okay Mudkip lets go.Time to get our new friend to the center.
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

Female Posts : 396
Birthday : 1993-05-09

Catch any pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch any pokemon   Catch any pokemon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 am

Crimson is running in the forest with her Bulbasaur, nicknamed Bulby, to train really, really hard. "Don't give up Bulby!!!" Crimson commanded while running.

"Bulba Bulba!!" Yes, Ma'am!! They kept on running until they are out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
https://cf13.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Catch any pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch any pokemon   Catch any pokemon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catch any pokemon
Page 1 of 1