All Around Anime/Manga

All Around Anime/Manga

This forums has all of the Anime/Manga you all can think of. Come here if you love Anime, Manga, or both!

HomeCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shaaaaaringan!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
calex

PostSubject: Shaaaaaringan!!!   Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:49 am

Whew! I'm the first one who's gonna share my favorite Naruto character. Hmmm... The coolest characters in Naruto, I think, are the ones who have Sharingan. It's one of the techniques that only the chosen ones can do. This is also one of Kekkei genkai that gives advantage in battle that cannot be taught and cannot be copied either by the opponents. Oh, it is located in the user's eyes, it is also called "eye techniques".

Maybe you already have any idea who are my favorite Naruto characters. Yes, one of them is Hatake Kakashi. The cutest of all. Hehe. And the other one is Naruto's friend-turned-rival Sasuke. He's getting stronger and stronger now...

Well, that's all folks... Now it's your turn. Who is your favorite Naruto character/s?

Last edited by calex on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master

Female Posts : 396
Birthday : 1993-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Shaaaaaringan!!!   Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:17 am

Well, there are other Sharingan weilders. ike Obito, Tobi (Which is Madara), and suprisingly: Danzou (If you don't know who Danzou is, he's in Shippuden). Well, this isn't teh first, I made this. ^_^ But mine is either Rock Lee or Gaara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cf13.forumotion.com

Shaaaaaringan!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Around Anime/Manga :: Naruto Village :: Naruto Characters :: Characters of Naruto-
Jump to: