All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around Anime/Manga

This forums has all of the Anime/Manga you all can think of. Come here if you love Anime, Manga, or both!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha

Go down 
2 posters

do u think it was lame???tell me tell me tell me tel meeee >.<
yes
one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha Vote_lcap0%one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha Vote_lcap0%one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe
one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha Vote_lcap100%one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
never read it
 0% [ 0 ]
huh?
 0% [ 0 ]
wah?
 0% [ 0 ]
lame
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
randomchicka22
randomchicka22

Female Posts : 38
Birthday : 1993-06-03

one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha Empty
PostSubject: one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha   one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:20 pm

warning badly written

introduction

Not sure if this is what you call fate or just dumb luck, as I looked at the weak, sick pup in our front door step laying sleeping like it's lived here all his life.He was small with black spiky, but fluffy fur, he looks like he has been injured the mutt has bite marks on the left front paw, he was also filled with dirt looks like he was chased. I hate dogs I'm allergic to them every time I get near one I would sneeze my guts out, but for some odd reason this wolf like, looking mutt makes me feel some-what connected to it.

"Hi honey, your back! how was your last day of school?, Lame as always, hey mom what's up with the mutt? I asked grabbing the bag full of apples, looks like she went shopping today."That mutts name is Ken-Jo my amazingly obsessed with Japanese people sister rudely interrupted.Her name is Marline but she likes to be called Moro-Chan she says it brings out the Asian inside of her....yeah I don't know, anyway she received a scholarship from one of the best colleges in Japan, Coincidence? yeah not quite she made sure that through out her whole year in high school she would study her butt off so she could study in Japan. With a little hard work, the truth is well our dean is from Japan and my sister happens to be one of her good students and best buds and so miss Kellina send an email to the college she had attended when she had lived in Japan and BINGO!! she got it.

Now Mimi((mom keeps calling Marline or Moro the wrong name)) remember we are not keeping the dog, Bridget is gonna take care of it till we come back from your father and I s vacation. "HON HURRY OUR BOAT WOULD BE LEAVING IN TWO HOUR" she yelled for my father. Whoa wait a minute did you guys forget about my problem? I can't take care of this mutt he'll kill me I'll sneeze my guts out, I argued pointing at the sick looking mutt, he was awake now staring as if he understand everything we where saying. I turned and looked at my mother her long brown wavy hair with amazing green eyes her skin was tan just like mines. My mother and I have been said to have taken the Indian color, while my eldest sister took on my fathers side, pale white skin with hazel eyes and straight brownish, blondish colored hair; she was beautiful. "I know honey, Bridget is just for three months all you have to do is take care of the wound make sure he is healthy and give him to Anna at the clinic", she said giving me a hug and stood at the door.
"wait mom you can't..."it's gonna be okay just do as I told you and you should be fine, she smiled and gave me a hug, grabbed her bag and headed for the door.Hey Bridge is gonna be okay, Marline said, give the dog a chance, she chuckled. Okay I'll see you , I gave her a hug, I'll miss you , I whispered she smiled and followed my mother out the door.Wait!, my father yelled, gave me a quick hug and like yesterdays cherry cheese cake they where gone..............The END ha!!!
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

Female Posts : 396
Birthday : 1993-05-09

PostSubject: Re: one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha   one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:13 am

Very short and not well put out. Need to work on this and extend it a little.
Back to top Go down
https://cf13.forumotion.com
randomchicka22
randomchicka22

Female Posts : 38
Birthday : 1993-06-03

PostSubject: Re: one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha   one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:27 pm

hahaha well i know i'am working on it some more now that i thought about more ideas i just got bored and needed advice ^^'
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

Female Posts : 396
Birthday : 1993-05-09

PostSubject: Re: one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha   one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:28 am

Well, that's ok, but work on a different FanFic of your own, extend it, and make it interesting. OK? ^^
Back to top Go down
https://cf13.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha   one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one of my incomplete stories and a poll which i think i did wrong haha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Around Anime/Manga :: FanFic :: FanFic Central-
Jump to: