All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
All Around Anime/Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around Anime/Manga

This forums has all of the Anime/Manga you all can think of. Come here if you love Anime, Manga, or both!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Vacation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

Female Posts : 396
Birthday : 1993-05-09

Summer Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Summer Vacation   Summer Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:44 am

SUMMER VACATION HAS STARTED!!!!

As of now, after this day, Neither Ahab Pope nor this is my-I LOST IT! will be on here. I, Anbu Crimson Flare, will be on sometimes over the Summer Break. Sad Believe me, I hate Summer Vacation, AND IT'S BORRING!!! So I would like anyone to watch over the forum for me. I'll still be here, but not everyday. Please PM me if you want the job to become a Moderator or a Forum Helper.

Thanks Truely
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Back to top Go down
https://cf13.forumotion.com

Summer Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation   Summer Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:00 pm

please help ~anbu crimson flare~ becase neather me nor this is my-i lost it will be on the forum so please help and plase ank crismon flare for a job thank you for reading this
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin Crimson Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

Female Posts : 396
Birthday : 1993-05-09

Summer Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation   Summer Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:34 pm

I just said that on the first post. xD
Back to top Go down
https://cf13.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Summer Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation   Summer Vacation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Around Anime/Manga :: All Around Anime/Manga :: All Around Anime/Manga Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: